Question for Dhadley

dieselram

Cadet
I live in North Port, almost at the Port Charlotte line. I was wondering if you have any time the I could talk you into looking at my Evinrude 200 XP. I had it running, waited a couple of days, tried to restart, nada. I've followed along other threads to try to make it run and no luck. No spark, w/harness connected or not. If this thing had 4 wheels and 8 cylinders I could make it run. I would be willing to buy lunch for your time (something more upscale than Micky D's). My wife would be very happy to have this 20' hulk to go out on.<br />Thanx

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: Question for Dhadley

Welcome neighbor!<br /><br />I really dont get into that stuff but there are some really sharp guys around here that do. Actually theres some good guys in Sarasota too. <br /><br />I'd be more than happy to hook you up with somebody if you like.

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: Question for Dhadley

In Punta Gorda -- <br />Gator Creek Marine, talk to Tim or Chuck at 941-639-3446.<br />J&C Drydock Marine, talk to Smitty at 941-628-1923 (thats his cell, he may answer as Smittys Marine Service).<br /><br />In Sarasota call Steve at Central Marine at 941-365-6919.<br /><br />All great folks and will do a great job. Tell 'em ya heard it here at iboats from me. If you like I'll call whoever you pick to let them know to expect a call.