Q & A about Pregnancy

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Questions and Answers about Pregnancy<br /><br />Q: Should I have a baby after 35?<br />A: No, 35 children are more than enough.<br /><br />Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?<br />A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.<br /><br />Q: How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or<br />the flu?<br />A: If it's the flu, you'll get better.<br /><br />Q: Since I became pregnant, my breasts, my rear end, and<br />even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller<br />during pregnancy?<br />A: Yes, your bladder.<br /><br />Q: What is the most common pregnancy craving?<br />A: For men to be the ones who get pregnant.<br /><br />Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's<br />sex?<br />A: Childbirth.<br /><br />Q: The more pregnant I get, the more often strangers smile<br />at me. Why?<br />A: 'Cause you're fatter than they are.<br /><br />Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that some-<br />times she's borderline irrational.<br />A: So what's your question?<br /><br />Q: What's the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman<br />and a model?<br />A: Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's<br />good for him.<br /><br />Q: How long is the average woman in labor?<br />A: Whatever she says divided by two.<br /><br />Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel<br />during labor, but pressure. Is she right?<br />A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an<br />air current.<br /><br />Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?<br />A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.<br /><br />Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room<br />while my wife is in labor?<br />A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.<br /><br />Q: What does it mean when the baby's head is crowning?<br />A: It means you feel as though not only a crown but the<br />entire throne is trying to make its way out of you.<br /><br />Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from<br />childbirth?<br />A: Yes, pregnancy.<br /><br />Q: Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?<br />A: Pregnancy causes anything you want to blame it for.<br /><br />Q: Where is the best place to store breast milk?<br />A: In your breasts.<br /><br />Q: Is there a safe alternative to breast pumps?<br />A: Yes, baby lips.<br /><br />Q: What does it mean when a baby is born with teeth?<br />A: It means that the baby's mother may want to rethink her<br />plans to nurse.<br /><br />Q: How does one sanitize nipples?<br />A: Bathe daily and wear a clean bra. It beats boiling them<br />in a saucepan.<br /><br />Q: What are the terrible twos?<br />A: Your breasts after baby stops nursing cold turkey.<br /><br />Q: What is the best time to wean the baby from nursing?<br />A: When you see teeth marks.<br /><br />Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?<br />A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.<br /><br />Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to<br />feel and act normal again?<br />A: When the kids are in college.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Q & A about Pregnancy

:D :D ROFLMAO :D :D <br /><br />Those are good ones! There is absolutly "NOTHING" you can do right when your wife is in labor, "NOTHING"!

KaGee

Admiral

Good ones!<br /><br />Gonna pass on to my DIL who is expecting our first grandchild in April.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I kept telling mine how beautiful she was and she kept yelling, "You are so much lying to me"<br />Can't win.

ndemge

Commander

you make it sound like it's only when in labor...<br /><br />9 months of pissed off

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Once in the really bad time, I ask if there was anything I could do and she said, "Yea, die" :eek: <br /><br />I know she did not mean it though, just one of them women things.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

My wife is moody all the time, how would pregnancy make any difference???? :D :( <br /><br />As far as the birth, C- section makes everything easier!<br /><br />Ken

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Mine said....<br />"Don't you ever come near me with that thing again"....After the first.<br />We now have three.<br />Must have been a case of amnesia.<br />Gotta love the women...

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Excellent stuff CM. Ahh the memories! <br /><br />we did the birthing class thing together, I learning all sorts of so called comforting techniques to use during labor and delivery. You know, breathing together, how I should stroke and caress her during labor. My Honey loved doing that together. I was sooo sweet in her eyes then.<br /><br />Come the labor and delivery, Honey says..DO NOT TOUCH ME...DO NOT SAY ONE WORD....QUIT BREATHING...THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT........<br /><br />We have two excellent kids now...girl and boy. Second time when boy was I born I knew better that to use the birthing center techniques.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />There is absolutly "NOTHING" you can do right when your wife is in labor, "NOTHING"!
When my wife was in labor for our first son, the doctor and I had the TV on in the room watching a Bruins and Canadians playoff hockey game between contractions. During one of the contractions the Bruins scored the go-ahead goal and the Doc and I both yelled "YES" and high fived each other...I still haven't heard the end of that one yet (and it was 8 years ago) ;)

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

gee, and I thought I was bad for going to get some lunch.....