PWC Repellant

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
Re: PWC Repellant

Wow, that is more effective than a properly cast heavy lure with rusty treble hooks in it.<br /><br />Not as cost-effective, but leave no doubt your feelings towards the water mobiles.<br /><br />Of course I don't have either, but don't fish where PWCs are prevalent.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Great! Now Al Quaeda is sure to get the idea to strap those on permanently to a perfectly good sailboat and find a Suicide Sailor to wreak havoc among defensless Pontooners. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL!!!!!!! <br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />Bet MATT in MD has some good tricks up his sleeve over there too!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

With the influx of PWC's in what was once a stress free sea of tranquility,we now suffer from an irritating infestation of moronic adventures :(

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Does the type of boat determine who I am?<br />I'm starting to understand religious wars from this thread.<br />(P.S. I never rode on a PWC because I'm physcially not able to.)

eeboater

Commander

I'm taking orders!!!!<br /><br /><br />
1398792-pwc.jpg

f_inscreenname

Commander

Those guys weren't that bad. Its when they get close enough to your boat that you can hit them with a fishing rod is when I would want something like that. I bet they are expensive per shot, as many PWC’s are around my way I think I will just stick with the fishing rod. If they get away before I can whack’em I’ll chase them down to do it. I may not be faster but I bet I could keep them in sight and I have a bigger gas tank.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Hey wake up people... PWCs are just a distraction so we wont look up at whats comming in the next wave!<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />
watermark.php
<br /><br /> :D :D

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by f_inscreenname:<br /> Its when they get close enough to your boat that you can hit them with a fishing rod is when I would want something like that.
Potato gun works well also. Lots cheaper. Fun to shoot. Adds an element of sportsmanship, shooting moving targets.

Twidget

Commander

Please note that this article is a parody and that all photos presented are fictitious. Please do not put a missile on your boat, blow something (or yourself) up, and blame us for giving you the idea. The whole things a joke. Really.
Uh huh, sure it is. :) I would prefer an old Red Eye SAM, maybe a black market Russian SA7. Shoulder launched, so you dont have to aim the boat. Aiming a sailboat at a PWC might be too hard. :D