It doesn't give people goosebumps as good as mine does tho<br /><br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Pure terror!!!

Arrrr Matey, I am unintimidated. Swap the decks!!!!Arrrrrr :D :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

:eek: :eek: :eek: ........fly'n the Jolly Roger are ya........ya best be wary of Feds as they’ll be gun’n for ya.

D

DJ

If yer lookin fer trouble, from the water police, you found the ultimate magnet.

magster65

Commander

Arrrr!<br />The 'water cops' around here (one I know personally) take the flag for what it means and it means I want to fly a Jolly Roger. I don't want to fly the traditional country / provincial banner like most other people. The 'pirate flag' is common here... I'd say 1 in 25 boats flies one. Yes, older folks too. I also fly a 'mug of beer' flag. How about that? Really though, the Jolly Roger doesn't mean I'm a pirate and the beer flag doesn't mean I'm pissed. Relax. Be a grown up like us folks that fly a Jolly Roger. :) <br /><br />I did state in another post though that I would pull it down if I were to venture off to international waters. Better safe than sorry I guess but where I do 99.99% of my boating it's ok.<br />Happy Yachting.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Do they make a flag with a Bud Longneck on it????? Thad be mine.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :D :D

magster65

Commander

Oh I love the long neck bud... she's a downright sexy beverage!<br />I, myself, am actually 1/4 english, 1/4 swedish, and 1/2 pirate as my brother and sister are. We can track our lineage on the english and swedish side but have trouble with the rest. 1/2 pirate is what we're sure we ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!<br /> :)

Realgun

Commander

Yes its nice but sometimes those moving Avatars make it hard on the eyes Ken. :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Id be doin' me heart proud ta' see others that 'njoy the smooth cool taste encased in the long brown bottle with the Bud flag as it's monicker.......ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Let's plunder a Bud truck!!!!!!!!! OK.....how 'bout the frig? :D :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

pirate5.gif
ARRRRR!!!