Proud Papa

one more cast

Captain
Proud Papa

My youngest daughter received her associates degree last night and will be attending a four year collage this fall.She did this on her own after working at trivial jobs for five years after high school.I am soooo proud of her. She didn't just get my brains, she got my good looks too! :D :D :p :cool: :D <br />
grad-dad.jpg

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: Proud Papa

Congratulations to your daughter! And accolades to you for raising such a great kid. You should be proud!<br /><br /><br />Edit: Hey! You do look like your avatar! Who drew it?

one more cast

Captain

Thanks Mark and as to who drew my avitar, That would be me. I did it with the mouse in the paint program.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Congrats to you and the daughter OMC. I feel like the way she did it is the best. Kids need some life experiance to make any schooling successful. The waiting for 5 years probably made her appreciate the education. Good job to both of you.

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats OMC - fine daughter you have there. I am sure both her looks and her brains come from, well, er, nevermind! You have every reason to be proud.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. Earning her way through college is a good lesson,but just to let you know, there are scholarships out there for her when she goes to her 4 year college. Don't be afraid to apply! Alot of that $$$ goes unclaimed every year. Just a thought. A college education is expensive these days. I'm sure glad I got mine when I did.<br />Bassy

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Great, and I hope she has an associates in something she can make money at. This will help if she wants to go on in her education.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

It eases our parenting worries when the children do good things.<br /><br />Congrats!<br /><br />Bob

SoulWinner

Commander

OMC, We offer our congratulations to your daughter for her great accomplishment, and to you for raising a child capable of reaching her goals. You are both very great folks. BTW, her great looks...well, you look good...oh, never mind. Congrats bro!!!!!

one more cast

Captain

Thanks all , Her associates is math/science and her goal is something in the bio chemistry field.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Congrats, Hey, about the looks? What we hear is different OMC. Oh yea, the brains part......Not hereditary. Sorry big guy? She did it on her own. ;)