propeller

guylain

Cadet
Please, where i find the information on QUICKSILVER POWER 2 propeller.<br />Thank you.

guylain

Cadet
Re: propeller

I need some comment by the owner for this type of the propeller , advantage, disponibility for the piece ect... thank you

blade4855

Recruit

Were you ever able to find any information on the Quicksilver Power 2 prop? I just bought one and have been trying to find info. also.

blade4855

Recruit

Northern Eclipse was right. Mercury Marine did make the prop and even though they no longer manufacture the prop, they do apparently support it. Parts are still available. I received a complete installation manual while I was still on the phone with customer service. The main reason they quit making it was the fact that a lot of people did not like the price. The prop does according to them do what it is supposed to. <br />The prop I have is a 48-823510A19. It is a 15 pitch out of the hole and will shift to a 19 pitch for cruising. I am going to install mine this weekend. I will let you know how it works.

diamondmc

Recruit

Did you guys ever resolve your prop issues???? I need parts # 4 & 5 in the attached picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Attachments

• Power2_19inch_2.jpg
    Power2_19inch_2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0