Priceless (my own)

LadyFish

Admiral
This is my daughter's new English Bulldog Molly.<br /><br />Cost of English Bulldog $1,500<br /><br />Cost of dog kennel $45<br /><br />Her 2 year old daughter Megan locking herself in the kennel knawing on a chew toy.....priceless!<br /><br />
attachment.php
<br /><br />And if this wasn't enough, the other night when my daughter took the puppy out in the back yard to tinkle, Megan tore her diaper off, squatted down next to the dog and tinkled too.

crab bait

Captain
Re: Priceless (my own)

yeah, that's pretty priceless.. thanks for the share, LADY..<br /><br />who says people can't learn from animals.. :) ...<br /><br />just hope they don't grow up lookin' like each other :)

FLATHEAD

Captain

Thats great LF,,Thats what its all about. Wait till she see's that at about age 14. Thanks for sharing :) <br /><br />Darn, I wish my kids would get it in gear and make me a granpa soon.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Great picture Ladyfish. Looks like you need a bigger kennel

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

That is one Beautiful Girl you have there.....I also have an English Bulldog. Man their one goofy dog. You should get a good laugh out of what they do every day. Also watch what you feed them. Bruno my male he can clear the room in a instant. hes only 7 months and about 2/3 grown. he weighs about 55 pounds and eats anything. He doesnt like and doggie treat like milk bones. but hae sure does love carrots. I will see if I can get some pictures up on here later of him.