Price for this bass boat?

SS182

Seaman
Re: Price for this bass boat?

Kenneymc<br /><br />I just sold our boat. There are some good resources out there to help you price your boat appropriatly.<br /><br />www.nadaguides.com<br />www.bucvalue.com<br /><br />You can also look places like here at iboats for similar boats that are for sale. Another large resource is. www.boattraderonline.com<br /><br />Many people will tell you to wait until spring to sell a boat, but there always people looking!<br /><br />SS

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

If you want to buy a boat do it in the fall. If you want to sell a boat do it in the spring. :D

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

kenny - I suggest that you focus on your local market and not how much $ you have in it. That may be more or less than the market.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Use NADA. Everyone buying uses it and they aren't looking to get shafted on the price. You can jack it up some for any upgrades.<br /><br />Take it from me.........Wait till spring! ;)

SS182

Seaman

Big...<br /><br />You just couldn't resist could ya... LOL<br /><br />SS182

gonefishie

Commander

I say 3 grands is about all you can get out of it considered 87, 88 17' skeeter goes for about 5k.

bassnva

Cadet

I would wait til last part of Feb. and price it around $3500.00 if you want a quick sale or $4500.00 if you want to wait and negotiate.