Prestolite Tilt snd Trim parts

Highlifetim

Recruit
Hi all, had to create a new profile (Highlife) was the old profile. Now, while winterizing the Yarcraft 1778 with 115 hp Johnson i broke one half of the straight screw side on the relief screw that allows you to relieve the pressure on the trim/ tilt so the motor will settle down when not having battery power to lower it. Does anyone know where i can find one? have searched internet and according to all the websites i have found they are no longer avaliable. Boat is in storage for now and looking to see if this can be fabricatedor if i can find one? Unfortunately will need to wait until this spring to install but would like to have it ready for this spring, oh and it snowed here today in eastern South Dakota. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Stay safe and warm everyone.

Highlifetim

Recruit
Sorry boobie for not getting back to you right away. Out board is a Johnson 115. Engine is a 1977. Model 77ETL77S

boobie

Supreme Mariner
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Yes that part is unavailable but check the Salvage Yards at the beginning of this forum as they may have the part.