pressure and temprature gauge.

seaswirl110

Cadet
Can any one tell me how to install temp and water pressure gauges on 1987 evinrude 110 HP engine without drilling anything on the engine. thank u in advance.

Franki

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: pressure and temprature gauge.

Don't know about water pressure, but there have been some posts regarding it on this list..<br /><br />As for water temp,, get an electronic guage and sender from a car parts place.. and make a bracket to hold the sender hard against the head,,, usually the same one the temp warning sender is on. (no 3 I think)<br /><br />use one of the head cover bolts to hold the bracket in place.. and run the wire up to your dash to the guage..<br /><br />Again, there is heaps of stuff about this in this lists archives.. and some good info and links to pdf files about it in posts by Schematic.<br /><br />I just did this myself and it works great.. I am still trying to work out a way to test water pressure myself.<br /><br />rgds<br /><br />Frank

seaswirl110

Cadet

thanks for the info. how do i ckeck for prior infos, i'm really new to this site. thanks again If you play today you work tomorrow, If you work today you play tomorrow. What you want to do today?

Franki

Lieutenant Junior Grade

At the top of every page, is a little menu with post a reply, my profile, register, search, faq and forum home.. use the search link.. <br />and when that page comes up, enter stuff like "water pressure" and "water temp" and anything else you can think of.<br /><br />rgds<br /><br />Frank