Presidential Fishing Boat

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hey, I noticed in this story on CNN...<br /><br /> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/08/07/bush.family.wedding.ap/index.html <br /><br />...and it would seem that the first family like their boating and fishing and that President G.H.W. Bush has one pretty serious fishing boat...<br /><br />Rods and reels in hand, the family set out together in the morning on the Fidelity III, the new powerboat. Three 275-horsepower engines rumbled beneath the boat, which can reach speeds of up to 75 mph (120 kph).<br /><br /><br />
story.fishing3.ap.jpg
<br /><br />Makes you wonder if any of the Bushes visit iboats from time to time ? ;) and if so...who might they be ? (my guess is probably not PW2 :D ).

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Presidential Fishing Boat

62_Kiwi,I think the other question should be, if he does visit iboats, would he like what he sees?<br />Boats aside, it would undoubtedly be a resounding Yes. ;) <br /><br />Yeah, Daddy Bush has quite the craft.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Boomy...he's a regular member here, I promised not to give away his screename... :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> Boomy...he's a regular member here, I promised not to give away his screename... :D
12.gif

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Boomyal- I agree - he's pretty well represented on this board.<br /><br />Besides, the above picture says it all...<br /><br />He's one of us!! :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I know who it is!!!!! :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Kiwi Phil:<br /> I know who it is!!!!! :D :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip
Hey Phillip. pssst, my email is..... :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Not telling..... :D <br />But he is on this net.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Now Kiwi, being an outsider to all this American political hoopla, I gots to tell ya that if that other 'guy' were to show up in a picture, like that, he'd be play acting. After the foto was snapped, he'd say "eeeeeeeuuuuuwe, get that slimey thing outa here".

ZmOz

Captain

Somehow I don't think he does any repair to his own boat that would require any questions to be asked here. :)