President Lincolns Presidential Library

eeboater

Commander
Did you guys hear abou this? President Lincoln's Presidential library was dedicated this week. I think I'm going to plan a trip down there late this summer to check it out...<br /><br /><br />Sean<br /><br /><br />(Image is a link)<br /><br /><br />

Laddies

Banned
Re: President Lincolns Presidential Library

Isn't strange that Tricky ****y, Slick Willy and most of the later Presidents already have them, well I guess the later are the best big money could buy, so they need to self inflate--Bob

NYMINUTE

Captain

Is that you eeboater? Sorry I didn't notice the book. Hey what is that book? Amber Frey Witness? :D

eeboater

Commander

Yep... I'm a young Lincoln model. It's an early copy of Maxim Magazine :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Yep... I'm a young Lincoln model. It's an early copy of Maxim Magazine :D
You rock eeboater! :D :D

TilliamWe

Banned

The library/museum looks cool from the outside. You drive under a glass walkway in between the two buildings. Not sure where they are gonna have you park though. There may be a special deck right there, but other than that, it's just city street parking. Easy to get to though. Of course nothing in Springfield, IL is real hard to get to, except Lincoln's tomb!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It was the Museum that was dedicated this week. The Library was opened last Fall.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I would love to visit libraries and museums, but am afraid of what I might learn about the leaders of our country.<br /><br />I guess I will remain ignorant.