Prayers for Mr. Bassy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Yeah, my husband needs your thoughts and prayers. My Mom and sister are coming for the weekend. We're all three going to see Neil Diamond in concert Sunday night. Yep, hubby will be living with three women for two days and oh he will not be a happy camper. Mom is fine, but oh my sister loves to talk and talk and talk and she's not the easiest one to be with. Kinda wears you out after a few hours. Good thing he has many projects that he can do to keep busy. Just send some positive thoughts so he gets through this weekend. I know some of you know how he will be feeling.<br />Bassy :)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Prayers for Mr. Bassy

Hey, Mr. Bassy. Can you say "out-of-towner with my fishing buddies"? ;)

PW2

Commander

Tell him it is an early vision of what h ell must be like.<br /><br />Perhaps it will inspire him to lead a better life!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmmm.<br /><br />How about a set of earphones and a set of "Band of Brothers" DVDs?<br /><br />My sister was a yakker. Could talk while inhaling. Used to bug me thoroughly. Since she's been gone there are times I wish I had listened more closely. :(

ebbtide176

Commander

LOL at pw2 good one :D hehehehe <br /><br /><br />bassy, tell the mr i send my heartfelt condolences too ;) i think the earphones might be handy until the concert starts

Twidget

Commander

I feel for you Mr. B. <br /><br />I'll trade you a mother in law for a sister in law. :)

f_inscreenname

Commander

The perfect time for a boat ride, a long boat ride. I know gas is high but my wife would do it for me or at least I able to guilt her into it. :D :p