prayer request Cancer sucks double around here

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello everyone <br />1st let me up date you all on my uncle. He has been on chemo now for about 6 months and is in remission from multiple myloma. It ate his bone marrow up,so tuesday the 11th he has the bone marrow transplant.It is his own marrow so he will be given a big dose of chemo though a cath in his heart. He and my aunt will have to stay in a hospital Hotel for 2 months with no outside contact. He will get out the week of thankgivig. So none of us will get to see him for a while.<br />Second <br />We just found out my Mother in law has stage 2 breast cancer.She goes in Friday the 14th to get a pick into her heart to start chemo in 2 weeks.<br />On top of all of this The lady that taught me how to be a Girl Scout leader last fall and this summer.Just passed away from cancer She was 53 and could keep up with us younger women. She was an outdoors woman for sure. And a real good friend to have. she will be missed.<br />All your prayers are welcomed<br />serenity

one more cast

Captain
Re: prayer request Cancer sucks double around here

prayers on the way Serenity. Cancer is a terrible thing.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Same here. Prayers said for you and yours.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you, I know that God won't put us through more than we can handle and there is no mountian so high we can not climb, but this year our mountians are pretty tall. Not only with loved ones with cancer, our uncle dies this summer. My mom and Grandpa have to have gullbladder removed 2 weeks apart.Now his left eye is loosing site, they think it may be a stroke or brain tummor ,he goes in on the 17th for an M.R.I.<br />I'm exhasted Plus I started a new job.I think this weekend I will take some time off to have some "Me time "and go to Colorado.<br />thank you again for your thoughts and prayers<br />Serenity

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Prayers are being sent as I type this.<br />Bassy

LadyFish

Admiral

So sorry to hear all this Serenity. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. :(