Praise for Jett's Marine in Reedville, VA

Kachadurian

Seaman Apprentice
On April 7, 2008 I picked up my new Pioneer 175 Venture from Jett's Marine in Reedville Virginia.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. There is no Pioneer dealer in Michigan so I had to get the boat from another state. We did everything over the phone and via fax and yet every detail was taken care of. I picked-up the boat after a vacation in DC and towed it home with me.

Everyone at Jett's did everything they could to make the delivery process smooth, answer all my questions and make sure I was ready for the long trip back to Michigan. I've never been this well treated for a major purchase before, and and I've bought new cars, boats, RVs, and other high end items.

Their price was competitive with all the other dealers, but they made sure I had everything the way I wanted it before I was out the door. Every detail was perfect.

If you are looking for a new Boat and don't know where to go, consider Jett's. You will not be sorry. They sell many more brands in addition to Pioneer (but why would you want anything else).

Tom