FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can you post pics of the reeds paying close attention to the petals? Others are defiantly against reversing reed petals but personally I have done it with success.
It looks like the petals are not sealing anymore. Personally, I'll reverse (or flip over) the petals that are not sealing while cleaning those that are sticky. Just make sure you use loctite thread sealant on every screws you remove and re-install.
I'll try that and see what happens. I removed the two upper reed blocks today to compare with the lowers and noticed they have about the same gap but no sticky pedals. I'm starting wonder if the sticky pedals are the cause for the two lower cylinders not firing consistently.