Potential New 2005 Caravelle 187 owner

cawfl

Recruit
I am very close to purchasing a 2005 Caravelle 187 bowrider with 144 hours for $9,000 and based on NADA the price looks right. The boat is in immacualte condition and includes all coveres and bimini. It has been freshwater used only and therefore the engine does not have a spot of corrosion. The dealer has all service records as well so I know it has been maintained.

I would like to know if anyone has this particular boat and if so do you like it, any issues etc...?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: Potential New 2005 Caravelle 187 owner

Welcome to iBoats. . .

a bit more background on your boating experience may be helpful to those responding. Sounds like you have found a nice boat. :thumb:

cawfl

Recruit
Re: Potential New 2005 Caravelle 187 owner

Welcome to iBoats. . .

a bit more background on your boating experience may be helpful to those responding. Sounds like you have found a nice boat. :thumb:

I have had boats in the past so I am not new to boating but I am new to I/O's and bowriders since I have always owned center consoles. I am going with a bowrider because it is more family friendly. I am mainly curious to hear from any Caravelle owners on their experience and if they are happy. Thank you.