Post Card from The Hideout

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
watermark.php
<br /><br />I am so glad to live here, in the USA, in this time, that it sometimes makes me weep with joy.

ob

Admiral
Re: Post Card from The Hideout

Ahh,Those Texas wildflowers and the sweet aroma of burning mesquite.Ain't life good. :)

KennyKenCan

Commander

You guy's got flowers blooming there in Texas?<br /><br />We still got ICE!<br /><br />Better day's have got to be on the horizon.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Achoo! Where's my Actifed? It's pretty none the less. I live for spring and especially summer.

Carphunter

Commander

JB, Why must you torment me with these pictures of "The Hideout"!!!!!! :D

18rabbit

Captain

Nice pic, JB. :) I have lived in California all my life and never ventured into the southern desert when it was blooming. This is the time of year to do it, too. Everything is in bloom…April to early May.

Stratosfied

Ensign

JB, My folks live in Baytown and I have been there when the Bluebonnets are blooming up from there. Do you have any pics of Bluebonnets? They are the prettiest flowers to me.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Looks real nice JB, Things here are just starting to green up a bit. The buds are just appearing on the trees, and the grass is getting darn near ready to cut in spots. <br /><br />Mother nature truly does some awesome work. :)