"POS Marketing"

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
True story, I saw this on the news last night, the kiosks that closed in a local mall after x-mas were selling defective video games and those flying UFO toys. So the tv stations investigating and the mall manager's looking into it, and says the kiosks were rented by POS Marketing for the holidays......<br /><br />Hello! "POS Marketing"? I thought it was a joke at first, does anyone else know what "POS" stands for?<br /><br />You get what you pay for!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />Maybe the mall manager should have questioned this earlier, due to the name of the company!!

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: "POS Marketing"

"POS": Point of sale. The acronym is usually associated with signage designed to bring your attention to a particular product. A prime example are the price stickers on the door in the beer section.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br />does anyone else know what "POS" stands for?
:rolleyes: Port of sail?<br />Pots on sale?<br />Post office schedule?<br />Pick-up OutSide?<br />Pray on Sunday?<br />It is endless. :D

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Oh, it stands for something else too? Thanks WP. I only know of it to stand for Piece Of S...<br />And apparently that's what these people got.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thanks SBN,<br /><br />I went to the FAQ part of the site.<br /><br />"Where can I buy POS hardware?"<br /><br />Not a question I'd ask....... :rolleyes: