Popuptarget

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I noticed you are in Temple, which is about 2 hours from me. Are you familiar with the Egberts from Fort Hood? The father and son both serve in the Army.

popuptarget

Cadet
Re: Popuptarget

KB,<br /> <br /> I do not know the Egbert's. Sorry! We have about 45,000 SM on this base. If you want to take a look at the new stuff we are using I can work it to get you in a M1A2 if you want. By the way are you a vet? give me a drop. Jason

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Popuptarget

Sorry pop, just thinking you might know them. Back when I was still racing they would always be there with there cars. One night not to long ago the son was home on leave (he had been in Iraq) and he came out to race, I thought that that was too cool. That would be way cool about the M1A2. I carry a Berretta 92 like yours 'cept mine has some "flash" to it, and we have a M16 at the PD but thats as close as I get to any miltary stuff. Nope, not a vet. Sure do regret that decision too. I signed up at 17. Did all of my tests and to Dallas to get my job and physicals. I got a job that was close enough to what I wanted, heavy vehicle mechanic. Once back home I did my monthly reporting and I learned everything I could so as to be better prepared. I was due to ship July 17th. About Feb. my mom started fraking out about it. By May she was down-right crazy about me going into the service. I figured that I could always go whenever she was more calm about me growing up that I would postpone till later. Now 12 years,75 pounds, two kids and a wife, a career, and a paid for house it ain't happening. I think I'll have to try to look you up sometime about that ride though, that would be great.