Police Looting Video

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Police Looting Video

I think they were going a little overboard calling them looters. I am sure they were going to pay for it all, it just wasn't their fault no cashier was around. And she said she was looking for looters! Besides everyone else was doing it! I am certain also they were just taking what they needed for survival. That electric car was after all a monster truck! May be useful for rescue efforts! I am sure the cops were just saving what they could for safe keeping so the theives do not get it! <br /><br />I am sure also that it is a racial thing to show a black cop doing that! And all but 1 person I saw there was black. <br /><br />They were ALL framed...yeah, that's it....it was a big setup.<br /><br />I hope those cops get fired AND prosecuted both for theft and for misconduct! Everyone else gave into animal instincts, but we in uniform are held to a higher standard, so we should set that standard for ourselves.

D

DJ

And? Your point is?<br /><br />All Cops are bad?<br /><br />NO cops were particularly notorious for-bad. Yet, they can control a crowd better than any in the world. Maybe a "little persuasion", here and there.<br /><br />Pick your position.<br /><br />I'm in the Cops camp. Paid, next to nothing, to handle of OUR problems.<br /><br />Go figure.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

not saying that all cops are bad. I have several friends who are cops. Just like any other profession there are good ones and bad ones. But when a major crisis like this happens, they should be helping....not partaking in the looting with the other criminals. As you can see they weren't taking neccessities....they were "shopping" and by their cart's contents, they were selectively picking out shoes,etc. now how can you get the criminals to not steal if they see the law doing it.<br /><br />DD said it well. they have to lead by example. NO was a corrupt city at all levels....

D

DJ

DD said it well. they have to lead by example. NO was a corrupt city at all levels....<br /><br />
I couldn't agree more. As said, NO Cops have been crooked for eons. It's a "TOP Down" world, whether anyone wants to admit it.<br /><br />Ray Nagle, is NOT a leader, by any stretch. Nor is the Gov, Rep, Senator, etc.<br /><br />Funny, they're all in the same party. ;) :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

TROLL ALERT!!

oddjob

Commander

Yeah! you gettin mighty trigger happy JB....?

bubbakat

Captain

Those weren't cops. <br /><br /><br />They were wanna--B cops. A real good cop would take a higher standered then that.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

That cop reminded me of something...<br />oh yeah...your kids do this, or you did as a kid...if your doing something you're not supposed to & your parent walks in "what are you doing?" drop the magazine real fast, and walk over to the closet, "nothin...cleaning up my closet like I'm supposed to."