Poetic Justice!

KaGee

Admiral
$88.5M Award to Anna Nicole Smith Reversed <br />Thursday, December 30, 2004<br /> <br />LOS ANGELES — A federal appeals court Thursday threw out a judge's ruling that awarded $88.5 million to former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith (search) from the estate of her late husband, an oil tycoon who died at age 90 just over a year after they wed. <br /><br />The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals (search) ruled that a Texas probate court's decision that the oilman's son was his sole heir should stand. The appeals court said the federal judge in California who ruled in Smith's favor in 2002 should never have even heard the case.
Poor Anna! :rolleyes: <br /> :D :D

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Poetic Justice!

Smart money says he should pay her off / nicely silence her with a settlement.<br />That way it all goes away.......<br />How much longer til we can go boating again????

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Believe it or not Keith that "woman" is my cousin. Her grandmother and mine were/are (they are both deceased) sisters. One of her first cousins is in the same line of work and I have no idea how she makes any money at all. Shellie also named her baby daughter Anna Nicole Smith Jr. Several of the woman on that side of the family have tattoos of the ho on them. Sick people I tell ya, sick. Vicki (Annas real name) was married to this guy we all called goat. You can still find him in Mexia riding around on a bicycle. She was nothing to look at back then. She really isn't alll that now. If you knew what she really looked like it would suprise you. Them cameras and make up do great work.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I smell a "golddigger
No Way! She's a twenty something stripper and he was an 88 year old billionaire. It was definately true love. :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> She's a twenty something stripper and he was an 88 year old billionaire. :D
I thought that was every old man's dream come true?<br /> :D :D <br /><br />KB.... Sorry you have to be related. I can definetly believe what you say about make up and cameras... and another toy called an "airbrush".!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

She earned that money. :D <br /><br />I have never liked her looks. Her true self showed up on that awards ceremony this year.<br /><br />Ken

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> She earned that money. :D <br /><br />I have never liked her looks. Her true self showed up on that awards ceremony this year.<br /><br />Ken
Yea that was comincal. Her all drunk and stuff. Make up smeared all over. Her lip stick plum down the sides of her jaws. A hoot I tell ya, a hoot. :D :D :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Hey Ken- You never saw her in person did you? She worked in your area for about 7 years.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

She would have been a high dollar dancer, and I never frequented the high class places.<br /><br />Ahhh the good ole days. :D <br /><br />Ken