FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got on. You only missed Stenhouse losing his butt end (spoiler and rear cover) on the start. Kenseth & Montoya involved. So far the 31 is 15th, Gordon is 19th. JJ leading with the the whining Twerp in 2nd.
I didn't tape it because I watched the truck race and that wasn't too exciting... I see Burton was caught up in a wreck and finished way back..... GA, looks like you were all alone during the race.....:blue:
Yeah, honkin' Daneeka took out 4 cars. Now she is even with Burton for the wreck in Phoenix last season. She better not pizz me off anymore than that. I am going to end up on the Dark Side