Plain Dirty

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class
Boating is a hobby for a lot of forum members, but mine is a little different.<br />I do special effects for movies, one I did with Dominique Swain and Henry Thomas, is playing this month on Show Time.<br />I would appreciate it, if you would check it out and tell me what you think. The ending will surprise you. :)

ob

Admiral
Re: Plain Dirty

Way cool if this is on the up and up.Is 'Plain dirty' the name of the movie ?

Link

Rear Admiral

same ? as ob. Will be going east of the mountains next week and will have show time and can request movies.

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Definitely on the up and up. My specialty is explosives and weather related scenes.<br />One of the wildest machines, is a wind machine that was made in Florida by an air boat manufacturer.<br />It has a "built" 355 Chevy engine, with a 8 foot special prop. We have to keep it hooked to the truck, wheels scotched, with several 100 pound sand bags on the trailer. We can shake trees 300 feet away. <br />---------------------------------------------------<br />The Show Time listing is:<br />SYNOPSIS:<br />A Southern belle (Dominique Swain) escapes her white-trash existence and abusive, convenience-store-robbing husband (Henry Thomas) by persuading his violent friend to commit murder - an act she rewards by promptly running off to live with her illicit lover, a successful big-city lawyer. James Urbaniak, Karen Allen, Arie Verveen and Debra Monk costar in this independent melodrama also known as "Briar Patch." <br /><br /><br />UPCOMING AIRDATES:<br /><br />Click on the airtime below if you would like an email reminder to watch. All times ET/PT.<br /><br /> Showtime<br /> Nov 17 11:35 PM <br /> Showtime Too<br /> Nov 18 1:30 PM <br /> Showtime Too<br /> Nov 18 11:00 PM <br /> Showtime Too<br /> Nov 27 12:30 AM <br /> Showtime Too<br /> Nov 30 2:45 PM

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Barry Davis who owns Spot Light Express, a movie equipment rental business in Danville, Va. brought me into the business.