place where i can order parts from ??

427hawk

Seaman
hello all , am looking for places on-line to order parts for a old evinrude, 1964 60 hp v-4 mag style, i dont have a dealer anywere close to wear i live , i do use the mastertec site but looking for other options , also anyone know were i can get a shear pin for the prop??? thanks!!!!

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: place where i can order parts from ??

Hello.<br />Shear pins you should be able to get in your local marina or dealership.Napa sells a whole line of parts for your boat.<br />There are a lot of threads on this board with the same question and lots of good answers.Just pick a store relatively close to you.I find that when visiting a used parts dealer,there are always a hundred other things one ends up buying.

BHM7952

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: place where i can order parts from ??

We've closed our dealership but still have many parts for these older engine. If I still have the items you need, can save you a lot of money.Will be glad to check for any parts you may need and provide shipping cost.<br />We have the shear pin for the heavy duty lower unit but have sold out of the one for a std. lower unit. Please email: linda@nu-z.net