Pirate invasion

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Pirate invasion

Does it matter?<br /><br />Whoever it is, (s)he is in search of attention.<br /><br />You are feeding that search.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Seems to me that they are doing a fine job of feeding themselves. :p

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Arrrr! We pirates can assure ya that we are like none ya have seen 'round these parts. Guessin' a pirate's identity is like capturin' the wind. You'll be busy fer sure, but you'll have naught but yer own foolishness in yer arms at the end of the day. Har har har!<br /><br />**Rrrawwwwk!! Pieces of eight!!**<br /><br />And not another word outta ye, ye crazy parrot.

ZmOz

Captain

Whoever it is, I think "they" need to be medicated...

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Gee! this is cracking me up :D <br /><br />Maybe the pirates will leave and go back to sea when this storm blows over, then we can all go back to religion, politics and oil wars.

one more cast

Captain

These pirates ain't hurt'in nuttin as of yet and as long as they keep peace they have every right as you or I to be here. But if they start to loot'in then I say poof them to the wales.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

It doesn’t mater they ant hurting anything. If you don’t like pirates don’t read their posts.<br /><br />Hey you pirates can you do a Sherlock Holmes murder mystery this coming Sunday night?

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

I kind of like the pirates....ads some color....the rum stench is nice.....but the darn parrot poop is messing up my screen...