Pinging OBJ

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Pinging OBJ

I missed your post on altogether!! I was looking for an old post I'd done and run across your post as to the location of my shop.<br /> <br />Easy to find.......Take the Hanover Street Exit up into town. At the top of Hanover (first red light) turn left. Go down three blocks and you will see the Ladder Company (fire station) on the left. Turn left at the fire house. You will see our building. <br /> <br />Lemme' know when your coming. I'm in and out all the time and want to be there.<br /> <br />You can email me at outboardjim@comcast.net. I jus forgot what the shop email is. Just got it changed. I'll let ya' know.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

BUMP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

OBJ-<br />I know exactly where the shop is....drove by there the other day when I was really bored. Saw the sign from the highway and wandered up...didn't come in though.<br />I am headed home tomorrow, will be back over here Sunday night.<br />Catch you next week, Jim.<br />Joe

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I'll be at the shop all day Tuesday and most of the day Wednesday. Got to make a trip to Columbus and am leaving Wednesday afternoon around 4pm. Won't get back to the shop till the following Tuesday.<br /><br />Ya' should'a dropped in. Always something going on there. :D <br /><br />Hope to see you soon.<br /><br />Jim<br /><br />EDIT: I tried yer' email address, bomar76@hotmail.com and it wouldn't send. Any ideas??

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Jim- <br />I was just joy riding that day and didn't have a lot of time...thought it was your shop tho.<br />I went up to the big metropolis of Rayland and checked out the ramp and such there. Like that deuce and a half they have as a ramp mule :D <br />Monday I have some idiot subs coming in so I will be busy babysitting them, but Tuesday should be a doer....Wednesday is anyones guess.<br />Lets pencil me in for Tuesday :) <br />That email addy is good, but sometimes it's full of garbage and bounces mail. <br />Joe

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

OK....sounds like a plan. :D