Pic on Foxnews

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
The picture that is there now with the guys in the street with the rocket propelled grenades. Look closely at the pic and see if you can spot all the problems with that pic. I saved it and will try to post it on a site later.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Pic on Foxnews

First one I see is that the guy holding a camera should have been holding a gun instead, and there should be a hole in the RPG guys head.<br /><br />But then there would have been no picture.<br /><br />Ken

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class

OH OH!! I know! I know!<br />If you look very close to the rear of the RPG it says Halsbro? And the dude closest is wearing a French UPS air freight uniform ...and the dude furthest back is like 10'-0 tall? oh yeah..and I thought they had not a single working automobile....since it is a standard to blow them up over there for fun ?<br /><br /><br />Kenimpzoom...you are very correct.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well, what I was pointing out was the cop car in the back ground. I thought the cops were working with us? It says alot when the cops let them walk around with RPGs.<br /><br />Then there is the fact that there are kids on bikes there. Where is the left side complaining about no bike helmets? :D <br /><br />Sorry I was not able to post the pic, I was working on my van all weekend.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I think if I was a cop and drove by a guy holding an RPG, I would keep on driving too. :D <br /><br />But good catch.<br /><br />That guy has his finger on the trigger, I wonder what happened next? Hope the saftey is on???? :eek: <br /><br />Ken