Photo shoot

LubeDude

Admiral
I have been wanting to take some real "action shots", of my boat at WOT. I found out someone I know does profesional photography and we are going out on the lake next Thursday and do a shoot. Head on, (with a telephoto), every angle we can think of, Rooster tails and all. Ill post some of the best ones.<br /><br />There is a point where he can climb up on and get a little elevation which will make for better shots.<br /><br />Cant waite. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Photo shoot

Bring em on LD. Just be sure to fasten your seat belt.

LubeDude

Admiral

All this for taking him Bass fishing.<br /><br />Deal!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

maybe you might wanna see if he can fix your puter problem as well :D

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Hopefully he will be in a life jacket floating in the water. You race staight towards him then veer off(only if you like him) and you will get some of the best pictures you have ever seen.

ZmOz

Captain

I've been wanting to get pic of mine like that...well, at least before I turned it into a drift boat. :rolleyes: The best my "photographer" could do was a blurry boat half cut off and only taking up about 1/10th of the frame... :rolleyes: Hopefully I can get some good ones soon if my new motor ever gets here.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Well LD, it's bean 10 hours, where's the pictures... :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />we are going out on the lake next Thursday and do a shoot.
Hang in there, it wont be for awhile!<br /><br />Oh, and the head on pictures will be taken with a telephoto lens, so I would have to run up on him very close.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Jeesh...you got me all excited, fast boat pictures...I guess I should just pay attention a little better...by the way, isn't it thursday somewhere? :D