Phil Dill Sunbeam Cruiser Craft

Marcus Moon

Recruit
Hi everyone, I have been searching off and on for over 35 years for a Phil Dill Sunbeam Cruiser Craft to buy. When I was a boy my family owned one but sold it along about 1970. I am close to seventy years old now and really want to buy one to introduce my grandson to the pleasurers of overnight fishing in a Cruiser Craft like I enjoyed those many years ago. Please, if you know where I can buy one, let me know. Thanks so very much for your help. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard Marcus. I've edited your post to be more inline with our forum rules. Good luck finding your boat.

Last edited:

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
I bought a couple of boats from Phil back in the 1970's. He had a good selection, customer oriented sales force, and priced right. He was one of the two large dealers in Lewisville, Tx. and may have been the one with a hole he made and filled with water and service attributes on I-35 N. of town so that a potential buyer could test a boat before purchasing. Lake Lewisville was right there and Lake Dallas was close by and made for a good customer base. I haven't been over there in years....don't know if he is still in business, sold out, or closed.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
No worries. I just saw a handful of typos I made when originally changing your post :rolleyes: ... so, I fixed those too.
You're welcome to fix mine as well....

Marc, are you sticking to that brand or looking for a style?