PETA-How did this get missed

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: PETA-How did this get missed

I think every normal parent says,"Don't take candy from strangers".. :rolleyes: :D I would also like to demonstrate my casting abilities to theP.E.T.A. membership.. :D .....JK

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

P.E.T.A.............People Eating Tasty Animals

QC

Supreme Mariner

My standard line to these people is "do you own bug spray?" or "have you ever stepped on a bug?" if they answer "well yes", then I simply say that we agree, but I just draw the line a little higher . . .

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I bet some are also wearing sneakers or belts made of leather..wear a watch with a leather band...or have a leather wallet....or drive a car with leather seats or.....etc...etc...etc. Get a clue P.E.T.A. :rolleyes:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Real nice ethics PETA, target children to be against their parents.<br /><br />They dont care a bit about the "human" animal, do they.<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

any of those nuts come near me and my kids I will calmly explain to my children that the person(s) is/are what pervert child molesters look like. bet the peta folks get a kick out of that. :) ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Wonder what PETA is doing or saying about the Python round up in Florida? And that poor little house cat that was ferociously ate by one of them?

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

People<br />Expressing <br />Their <br />Asinine beliefs <br /><br /><br />You go wackos..... :D :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I think those involved with PETA have never been dropped on their heads as a baby. They just aint right. Its been said mans brain started enlarging when the consumption of meat became his diet. PETA members brains must be small due to all the leafy matter that they eat.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"How did this get missed?"<br /><br />Life is a lot sweeter if they are just ignored. :)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

That's funny, especially since every child who I've fished with, to the best of my recollection, has been very interested in watching the filleting process.<br /><br />btw gspig, this is not a fishing board it's a boating board, how dare you lump us all into the same category! :D :D :D :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

What JB said......as far as i am concerned they don't exist and are a cancer to our society.

cpj

Ensign

Dont bother emailing them,they wont respond.Trust me, I have sent them a few emails with no response back.I will tell you this though,if I ever catch some one giving that comic to my kids,They will be walking awfully funny after I shove a zara spook where the sun dont shine.Make sure that you view the full size version and read the second page.Makes me hungry for fish,how bout yall?

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Excellent comment JB, so true, so true. :) <br /><br />Y'all hurry now, the salmon fillets are almost ready to come off the BBQ. Used that little metal pan with the mesquite chips soaked in JD this time.<br /><br />Oh the wafting essence of swordfish and lemon and dill butter.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Isn't it ironic that PETA members have been arrested for animal cruelty? They were caught dumping the dead bodies of animals they "saved" in dumpsters. Turns out of the hundreds of animals they saved last year, only 2 (yes, that is TWO) were placed in homes. The rest went to dumpsters. The question is how did they all die?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Now they are sexist. They only assume men do the fishing. I bet Barabara Dee has a few choice words for them. :D <br /><br />Ken

NOSLEEP

Commander

They just don't seem to understand the food chain concept.<br />They (peta) are definitely at the bottom. Just before the plants.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Peta's Potty Pranks <br /><br />I didn't have a chance to see this but the radio stations said it was pretty goofy. Last year they dressed as cows and harrassed kids at schools about drinking milk.

Pony

Rear Admiral

soon we will catch hell for drinking water....as we kill millions of microbacteria and other microscopic organisms to make it safe for our consumption.