Personal invitation to TheOilDoc!

LubeDude

Admiral
Hey, I would like to personally invite you to partake in the other areas of the forums. We would like to get to know the person behind TheOilDoc Logo. Come on in, lower your guard, and lighten up with the rest of us full timers.<br /><br />Do you have a boat, what kind? Do you fish? Who are you really? As a person I mean.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Personal invitation to TheOilDoc!

Trying to get a little background info on the competetion, eh?<br /><br />ONLY KIDDING!!<br /><br />I too would like to know more about OilDoc. He has a ton of knowldge, and a good tribologist.<br /><br />Ken

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Whuts' a tribologist Ken? Snuck that one in on me. Sounds like something SBN brings back when he's out with his little buddies.... :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Stalker, Cute :D , no actually, I wonder why he never enters into any conversation of any type, or never seems to be anywhere but oil related topics on the forums. Many of use are all over the place here. I just think it would be nice to here from him on other things besides oil.<br /><br />Speaking about oil, I wonder where Forktail went? Havnt heard from him since TheOilDoc came on board. :confused:

Link

Rear Admiral

You might go to where he is posting and invite him down here to this post.<br /><br />Just a thought.

spratt

Lieutenant

A Lube guy WOULD want to talk to an OIL guy :D :D :D :D ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> A Lube guy WOULD want to talk to an OIL guy :D :D :D :D ;)
12.gif
Hey spratt: I think they call that OPEC. Oil Pigs Exchanging Cash