Pepsi One

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Three blondes had just bought a can of Pepsi<br />One and were anxious to try it for the first time.<br /> <br />So the first blonde opened the can and then the<br />second blonde poured it into three glasses.<br /> <br />The third blonde eyed the three glasses suspiciously<br />and said, "I wonder which one has the calorie?"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Pepsi One

80,000 blondes meet in the Kansas City Chiefs Stadium<br />for a "Blondes Are Not Stupid" Convention. The leader<br />says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that<br />blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?" A blonde<br />gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up<br />to the stage. The leader asks her, "What is 15 plus 15?"<br />After 15 or 20 seconds she says, "Eighteen!"<br /> <br />Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000<br />blondes start cheering, "Give her another chance! Give her<br />another chance!" The leader says, "Well since we've gone<br />to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we<br />have the world-wide press and global broadcast media<br />here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance."<br />So he asks, "What is 5 plus 5?"<br /> <br />After nearly 30 seconds she eventually says, "Ninety?"<br /> <br />The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets<br />out a dejected sigh -- everyone is disheartened, the blonde<br />starts crying and the 80,000 girls begin to yell and wave<br />their hands shouting, "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!<br />GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!"<br /> <br />The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm<br />than damage, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more<br />chance -- What is 2 plus 2?"<br /> <br />The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually<br />says, "Four?"<br /> <br />Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all<br />80,000 girls jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp<br />their feet and scream...<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER<br />CHANCE!"