People in the or have been in the music business

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
I have been working with a few Christian bands, managing and booking and each day I recieve press kits from others. I am in the begining stages of starting a production company for Christian bands and I was hoping somebody on here might have had some dealings in the music business that may have some pointers. Being, I myself have been in bands for 18 + yrs I know how to book shows and what venues are looking for but I also know how hard it is to get Labels to notice a band. Also I know there my be some web designers on here and I do have some questions about that as well. When this does start to take off I do have a pretty good team behind me as for graphic artists, and photographers and such but they are all untested. Any ideas would be great.

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: People in the or have been in the music business

have you been to independantbands.com? If I remember right, it is a site dedicated to helping indies get exposure.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: People in the or have been in the music business

Yes SW its a great site and I spent quite of bit of time there today. Whats the scene like where your from Soulwinner? Is there Christian clubs and venues around you. Do you know of any Christian bands in your area? any help would be great.