Peeping tom....

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
This was so ridicullous I just have to share.<br /><br />Two nights ago I was off work messing around in my shop. It was around 1:30 or 2:00 A.M. when I heard someone walking down my street behind my shop. I stepped out and saw 2 rough looking guys standing in the street looking at my neighbors house. <br />My property sits on a short block. I own 3 lots, 13th avenue is my address and the front of my house while 12th avenue is at the end of my back yard. The alley runs beside my house between the streets.<br />Anyway, these guys left and walked back where they came from. As soon as they walked out of sight, a co-worker came pulling into the alley from the other street and stopped to talk. <br />After a few minutes again I see these two walking down the street to the house across the street. Now I recognize them as my neighbor and his friend. We watch as they walk into my neighbors driveway, then run for the shadows. I could see their shadows in the back yard. Nothing too odd about this, my neighbor just got home from work herself. But since last week someone broke the window out of her car, I sent her a text message asking if someone was in her yard or visiting. No reply.<br />After about 10 minutes we became concerned so I went in and got my gun and badge. After I came back outside I saw the neighbor that was walking come back around the house. Only thing, he was stopping to look in each window. As he came in front of the house, I thought he was headed to the front door. Instead he went to a window. His buddy walked to the street and hid behind a tree. The neighbor then went to what I knew to be the other neighbors bedroom window. He must have really liked what he saw, he was motioning his buddy to come look. By that time I had enough and went to find out what was up. He said the other neighbors were supposed to come to his house for a beer, and he was tryin to find out where they were. I asked why he didn't knock on the door. He turned away and stared down the street like a child. I told him that I didn't believe anyone with honorable intentions would be peeking in a bedroom window. <br />Couldn't get victim neighbor to answer the phone so I told drunk stupid suspect neighbor to go home before I arrested him fro drinking in public.<br />Minutes later victim neighbor came out to get something out of car. Turns out they were in their room where he was peeking, having marital relations. They were also very angry!<br />After we told them, we went back to my yard. I thought this was too good, so I got the lawn chairs out and we sat in the shadows to watch. <br />Pretty soon victim neighbor came out and fired a shot over suspect nighbors house. A warning shot he said. <br />That is where it ended for now. Until drunk idiot neighbor finds charges filed against him.

Triton II

Commander
Re: Peeping tom....

Pretty soon victim neighbor came out and fired a shot over suspect nighbors house. A warning shot he said.
Only in America! :rolleyes:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Y'all must be pertier in Nebraska.<br />HerE in WI, YOU DON'T DARE LOOK INTO A BEDROOM WINDOW FOR FEAR OF GOING BLIND.<br /><br />Ooops, caps lock, dang.

Link

Rear Admiral

Did you ever get the message to her?<br />That she had company around the windows.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

When he came out with his rifle, the city officer that was in my yard visiting said "he has a gun". I said I don't see anything...lets wait a while to confirm it is a gun before we over-react. Then it went bang, I said yep that's a gun. Not much for justice but fun anyway.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Around here you would go to jail pretty quick for shooting a gun like that.