Patchouge Bay /Long Island

Cool It

Petty Officer 1st Class
I heard rumor that blues come into Patchouge bay.This is supposed to be the only time you can fish in this bay and have a chance to catch anything. does anyone know about this and if so when do they come in?????<br /><br />Thanks COOL IT !!!

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Patchouge Bay /Long Island

Patchogue Bay? Do you mean Great South Bay? I fish there all the time, sometimes I catch fish & sometimes ............... Have Fun, Joe

Cool It

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Joe,<br /><br />Yes it is the Great South bay, But if you look at the Nautical map it will show you the patchogue bay around Patchogue/Blue point area. I usaully fish by the Fire Island inlet/coast guard station but I thought I would save the time and gas this spring if there were any blue fish in the patchogue bay as rumor has it.<br /><br />Thanks<br />COOL IT !!!

chuckz

Chief Petty Officer

Go to J&J on Main Street opposite River Ave. If anybody knows, they do.

tommays

Admiral

theres more party boats out of Captree State Park than you can count fishing the bay everyday<br /><br />tommays

Cool It

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks guys -- I geuss I will just get out there and see for myself if there is nothing going on at patchogue I will head west toward the Fire island inlet and burn some gas.