Part needed

ArneA

Seaman
Looked all over the net and at local boat dealer for a OMC 304539..It is the nut that holds the fuel filter in place on my AD10m. If anyone can EDIT locate one that is available, kindly let me know. This project is really getting frustrating. Have about $150 in it now and still need the filter nut, a pull start (complete) engine face plate (where the high and low speed needles fit through) and the aluminum band for the tiller that says Run- Stop-Start. Some of you guys just have to have a boneyard with these parts.
Thank you
Arne

EDIT: ArneA, This is the second time I have had to delete a forbidden solicitation. Please read and obey our rules. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Bark

Lieutenant
Re: Part needed

Go up top to the Sticky called "top Secret" files click on it and you will find at the very end a listing of salvage yards; maybe they can help you. Good luck.

cajuncook1

Chief Petty Officer

Arne, check this link out for the face plate that you are looking for. The guy still has the face plate, he emailed me today.

http://www.aomci.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1321010159

You can post an ad in the webvertise section at AOMCI site an request a WTB (want to buy) ad for the complete recoil and any other parts you need.

Which part are talking about regarding the carburetor bowl filter??

37674600010im.jpg

37674600011im.jpg

ArneA

Seaman

Thanks guys...I have found all the parts ..you are all so helpful.