Palm Beach offshore fishing report 7/15/05

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
SKUNKED AGAIN!.... :rolleyes: Flew the skunk flag.. Dooooh!<br /><br />Man alive!.. On the day I really needed to put fish in the boat, I get nada!... phooooey!.<br /><br />Found some scattered weeds and trolled for Dolphin.. nuttin...<br /><br />Switched over to bottom fishing... Hit several spots.. I got one bite, and Lenny got a grunt..(danged bait stealers)<br /><br />Chummed a bunch, but even the trash fish did'nt cooperate.. Only thing that seemed interested in the chum was a seagull.. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Oh well.. I did get my Bud Lenny out of the house for a few hours, and that was the part that mattered the most.. :) http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=010059 <br />Drank a bunch of coke, got my buddy laughing :D , got all crusty from salt spray, burned a bunch of gas, and discussed the meaning of life.... <br /><br />A good day... :)

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Palm Beach offshore fishing report 7/15/05

Great to hear Snap. :) I'm sure just being out on the water was much needed therapy for your buddy, spending the day with a good friend is always fun no matter what you're doing.<br /><br />Its not always about the catching. :cool:

ALAG3

Seaman

I just got back from 7 days in the Keys...we went out and trolled for dolphin 2 different days,,,nothing but 2 knockdowns. Boy, does that get old! Can't figure out what we were doing wrong, because everyone else seemed to have no problems bringing in a boat full of dolphin.

aspeck

Staff member

What a difference a month makes!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Aspeck.... Me thinks the problem was that Lenny and I we're too far south.... :) <br /><br />I'm done fishing south of Palm beach inlet... Nuttin going on there... :(