Owners manual

rohrski

Recruit
Hello, I am looking for an owners manual for a 2003 Key Largo 160 boat. I had no luck going to the manufacturer as the company was sold and they have no manuals this old, any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

What do you need to find out? Chances are the Owner's Manual is more about safe operation than anything else. They aren't like a car manual in your glove box, unfortunately.

joeanna

Petty Officer 2nd Class
when I went looking at new boats last year, I was told when I take the keys and pick it up in the service dept, I will be shown everything I need to know. I then bought a used boat, and I was shown everything the owner knew or could remember.....I since then researched and learned other "need to know" items that were forgot???, good luck, read alot on sites like this one.

southkogs

Staff member
Just about any owner's manual will work for that ... I know Bayliner has owner's manuals online if you want to look through one (pick OB or I/O based on what you have). But you can also put some photos of your boat up, and ask us questions.