FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Owners Manual for 1995 Chris Craft 27' Concept
I got a 95 concept 21 back in May and have been trying to find one myself. I spoke with a rep @ Chris Craft and he told me that there is virtually nothing available, as Chris Craft changed owners around that time and all of the available documents were put into storage and then lost. Seems the mid 90's were not a good time for the company. All he was able to provide me was the original sales brochure for my boat. I can give you the guys name I spoke with, as maybe he would have something for your particular model.