Outboard sales in Georgia?

Guys, I know that Iboats has a good selection of used motors, however I'm looking for a local dealer in the Atlanta, GA area.<br />I'd like to find a local store so that I can look at the merchandise before I buy (I'm one of those oldfashioned guys who likes to see what he's paying 3k for before he buys it). I'd also like to get some trade in value on another motor but I might be asking for too much there...<br />Anyone have any suggestions?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Outboard sales in Georgia?

Moving to General Outboard

cggcpa1

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I LIVE IN ATLANTA METRO AND I AM FAMILIAR WITH MOST MARINE DEALERS AROUND HERE. WHAT KIND OF MOTOR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? BRAND PREFERENCES? MOST PLACES YOU DEAL WITH WILL GIVE YOU A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS FOR AN OLD MOTOR. NEGOIATE THE DEAL ON THE NEW ONE FIRST, THEN ASK ABOUT GETTING SOME MONEY FOR THE OLD ONE. LET ME KNOW MORE DETAILS AND MAYBE I CAN HELP.

Hello cggcpa1, <br /><br />I am looking for a 75-90 hp outboard, 2stroke is preferable. Brand is unimportant, but I am looking to get a good deal. I have a 50hp Force now and I think it is time to trade it in on a little more hp.