Our ACLU hard at work

D

DJ

Here's an insight.<br /><br />Our, AMERICAN Civil Liberties Union trying to protect ILLEGAL aliens from the nasties that might attack them once they ILLEGALLY crossed our border. <br /><br />Sidenote, illegal aliens have NO US rights.<br /><br />Glad to see they are hard at work, on the job.<br /><br /> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43867 <br /><br />My first question is; What in the he!! does the ACLU have to do with ILLEGAL immigrants?<br /><br />I guess it's just another opportunity to get high?<br /><br /><br />Here's an update.<br /><br />Sean Hannity, talk show host, decided to step over the fence today. He immediately stepped right back into US territory.<br /><br />It seems the ACLU is now pronouncing that Sean entered the US illegally and is filing suit.<br /><br />W---T---F???????<br /><br />Have we lost our minds???

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Our ACLU hard at work

thats cute .. can't wait for the rebuttal on this one ,,,

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Not all of us DJ.....just a few that want to make names for themselves!

Twidget

Commander

Since the fence is on our side of the border, how can he have illegally entered the country by just stepping out and back?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

IMHO, anyone caught entering illegally should be shot dead on site... Sean Hannity should be NO EXCEPTION... ;) Hey.. Ya gotta be fair... ;)

Realgun

Commander

No snapperbait the fence is about thrree to our side. He never got to Mexico.<br />Now as to illegals i say find them and ship them back before they have kids here.<br />Or better yet really enforce a border and they cannot get here unless they get a work permit or something.

rogerwa

Commander

Give them drivers licenses and they will have rights..

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Realgun got me to thinking about my Mom. I was at her house today in which the neighborhood has turned into Tiajauna. She has TWO new neighbors into an already occupied house. Both are about 8 months pregnat. She made the comment " I guess the mfer's wait till the water is about to break and then make the swim" I started to think about it and it makes since. If the child is born here then its an American and it has to have a mom so I guess she gets to stay legally as well. That sucks big time.

SoulWinner

Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> IMHO, anyone caught entering illegally should be shot dead on site... Sean Hannity should be NO EXCEPTION... ;) Hey.. Ya gotta be fair... ;)
Killing me Snapper! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Who funds the band of overexposed time wasting headline seeking misfits? Are there not some more important issues in this country that need attention?<br />1. Social Security<br />2. Skyrocketing Energy costs<br />3. JOBS!<br />4. Child abductions at an all time high<br /> <br />Argggg. :mad:

Gary Graycar

Cadet

Hey, it all works out. 5000 illegal aliens enter California every day. 5000 legal residents leave California every day.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Here in Indiana, illegal aliens are give Medicaid (welfare) cards for health care. WTF??? These "cards" are only valid for emergency care so they go to the emergency room for free. My 25 year old son, born and raised in the good old USA has no health care coverage. Go figure. <br />If an illegal alien visited a goverment agency to get his card, why weren't they arrested on the spot and sent back to the country they crawled from?

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br />... If an illegal alien visited a goverment agency to get his card, why weren't they arrested on the spot and sent back to the country they crawled from?
That is the $1 million dollar question!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br /> Here in Indiana, illegal aliens are give Medicaid (welfare) cards for health care. WTF??? These "cards" are only valid for emergency care so they go to the emergency room for free. My 25 year old son, born and raised in the good old USA has no health care coverage. Go figure. <br />If an illegal alien visited a goverment agency to get his card, why weren't they arrested on the spot and sent back to the country they crawled from?
Great point....We have less rights as US Citizens than the illegals. :eek:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

and all this time I thought the "A" in ACLU referred to a country, not a continent. Silly me.

D

DJ

It's funny.<br /><br />It seems the "resident liberals" are nowhere to be seen on this subject.<br /><br />Maybe they like the "slave labor" wages they can pay?

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I guess I'd be considered liberal, but I agree with most all that's been posted on this with the exception about shooting them on sight.

chuckz

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, give them a chance to run first......more sporting :)