Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class
057279.bmp

Moody Blue

Captain
Re: Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing that boat is tied up. Wouldn't want it to drift off and fall victim to some terrible accident :D :D :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

First and last time he lets his wife drive :D :D :D :D :D

Matty1000

Seaman Apprentice

I saw this one before. Note the name on the side: "Temporary Insanity III" My ? is what happened to I and II?

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

I take it the number 3 on the post is the rolls of duct tape needed to fix the small superficial gash

Moody Blue

Captain

I take it the number 3 on the post is the rolls of duct tape needed to fix the small superficial gash
NO, its a score. Personally I think it should have been more like an 8 or 9. Symetry is good, boat still floating (sort of), penetration is excellant. Maybe they took points off for execution or something :D :D :D :D

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Saw this one before on the web somewhere.

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

That one is a year or two old.<br /><br />There is another about the same vintage, of a similar styled, performance boat that missed a turn at speed, and wound up looking like it tried to climb a tree a few yards up from the shoreline.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Is that mooring line tied correctly? I’d hate to see the owner return to find his boat adrift!!

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

Back in high school a friend of mine was driving thru the DMV parking lot which was almost empty at the time and ran into a street light right out in the middle of the lot totaling his car.....I guess same thing happened there. Couldnt decide if they wanted to go right or left. :eek:

Drowned Rat

Captain

I wonder what he was thinking that last split second before he hit the pole? How fast ya recon he was goin'? 50mph??, 60?

brother chris

Commander

What do you know, a pole in the middle of a lake. Nothing else around, just a whole bunch of water and a pole. HOW can you hit that? <br />That is just crazy!

Twidget

Commander

There is another about the same vintage, of a similar styled, performance boat that missed a turn at speed, and wound up looking like it tried to climb a tree a few yards up from the shoreline.<br />
If its the one Im thinking of, it ended up on Ebay.