Ordered new I pilot!!!

MAC ATTACK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Ordered new I pilot!!!

Congrats, I just purchased a minn kota riptide with I-pilot. Getting ready to finish the mounting plate and wiring. Never thought I would spend so much on a trolling motor but the reviews (and my BIL) sold me!

pikefisherman

Petty Officer 1st Class

I hear you mac attack , but once you use this you soon will not regret spending the money, it will spoil you.

MAC ATTACK

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yeah buddy! looks like an awesome trolling motor right there. I waited on the foot control for now, as my BIL says he never uses his. I also ordered the mounting plate for removal purposes. Glad I did as my boat is a roll gunnel and I needed the additional 1 inch.

Congrats again, mine has not been in the water yet........... let us know how it works out for you. According to my BIL, he might as well remove the anchor from his boat......

Socal Pat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've had mine for a couple years now and love, love, love it. I haven't used my foot control since, well, I can't remember.

MAC ATTACK

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Great looking install. I installed mine and tested it out. I absolutely love this thing. When I am by myself I can walk all over the boat, rig, etc and not worry about anything. Also love the fact that I can monitor my sonar/chartplotter from the captains seat and still run the trolling motor with the remote.

Does yours have a transducer built in? I noticed the front of the motor looks different.