opions on how this accident turned out

tommays

Admiral
http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013260#000000 <br /><br />i posted on this in the Boat Topics and Questions (not engine topics) » a sad nite time collison<br /><br />this has run its corse with all charges dissmised and ended with some fists flying around the court house <br /><br />the family of the girl killed was very mad and seems to want him punnished even when there were equaly at fault.<br /><br /><br />i think its of Interest to all boaters because the only reason for the charges seems to be that someone was killed.<br /><br />the legal system seemed to need to blame the other boat before the facts were in<br /><br /><br />tommays

KaGee

Admiral
Re: opions on how this accident turned out

The lawyers are gonna have a good time with this one in Civil court.<br /><br />No doubt the parents of the lost girl need something to transfer their guilt to. Can't imagine what it would be like to have someone perish as a direct result of my action/inactions. <br /><br />Even in daylight, I am always looking behind and to the side of me. It's amazing how other watercraft can creep up on you.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: opions on how this accident turned out

any more info, like transcripts or accident investigation reports?