Open apology to Heybaylor

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Heybaylor,<br /><br />A slight misunderstanding, and me not being more precise in my post has upset you. <br /><br />YOU HAVE MY UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY.<br /><br />After reading your comment I re-read my post and saw how you thought the comments were directed at you. I'm sorry, they weren't about you at all. The comment related to you was just the use of the link in the thread. <br /><br />Chris................

Re: Open apology to Heybaylor

And my apologies to you achris. I thought we were having fun as well as exchanging information. Heybaylor and I go way back. As they say, "no good deed goes unpunished" <br />Give and take, that is what is all about. Shake it off and move forward. You have succeeded in running off the one guy who related to me, but like I said, shake it off and go forward. Heybaylor will be back.

achris

Originally posted by techtoosweeto:<br /> You have succeeded in running off the one guy who related to me, but like I said, shake it off and go forward.
Firstly : I don't believe I have run him off, as you put it.<br /><br />Secondly : I don't want your apology. I thought you were genuine with your question, when I read the link that Heybaylor posted I realize what you were doing, and posted my comment accordingly.<br /><br />As for 'having fun', leave here, where it belongs, not in the repair forums!<br /><br />You managed to have North40 make a comment at you that I mis-read as for me, and now a comment by me, also to you, has been mis-read as for Heybaylor.<br /><br />If I had his e-mail address I would apologize personally.<br /><br />I was genuinely trying to help you. More fool me! <br /><br />You sir, are nothing but a stirrer and troublemaker, and I believe you are mostly responsible for Heybaylor's reaction. I hope you're pleased with yourself.<br /><br />Chris.............

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Wow, a new low. I thought it was all about me but I was wrong. It is all about techboy. Everything. How will Chris's apology to haybaylor affect techboy? Well my Saturday is set, I can spend the whole day thinking of how right he is and how the anger or demise of someone will affect him. Of course techboy is right. Just asked him. We should all feel bad for techboy. We should all remain at our computers until techboy can grace us with his amazing insights into how we are not listening to techboy in the right way. Some of us are clearly not reading what techboy has to share. Trust me this is not techboy's fault. While we mere mortals can only view things from a narrow perspective, techboy is omniscient. Now I can sit back and wait for one of his juvenile reflective 90 degree mimic of everyones positions. Watch carefully and see what happens when supreme arrogance meets a public education.<br /><br />This will then be followed by his resume' proving how smart he thinks he is.<br /><br />Techboy if your a square peg and you find the hole is round, start whittlin'.

achris

I have some advise for techboy... Atebis zalupa. I'm sure that someone with your vast knowledge will have no trouble in knowing what it means.

crab bait

Captain

i sure 'ATEBIS' means 'kiss my' in dingo.. <br /><br />i'm just not sure what 'ZALUPA' means,yet..

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Hey crabby, if you're sure about the first part, I'll put money on what I think the second part means! ;)

achris

CB and DD.<br /><br />Not ever close.....