Only one shortage of gasoline on earlier thread

D

DJ

Re: Only one shortage of gasoline on earlier thread

????<br /><br />Get a coherent thought, then post. OK!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

For crying out loud, TXS! :eek: <br /><br />How many trolls are you gonna post on this one subject?

txswinner

Banned

DJ and JB my favorite pair of brillance. Just thought it might be interesting to note your shortage and supply and demand economics lessons were bogus. JB it is only a troll if you do not agree.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> DJ and JB my favorite pair of brillance. Just thought it might be interesting to note your shortage and supply and demand economics lessons were bogus.
txswinner, While DJ and JB are correct about the s&d theory, I would add that the price is signifigantly manipulated in the market based on the perception of supply & demand as much as the actualities of same.

Pony

Rear Admiral

i would also add that 2 replies to a post and only one of them reporting a shortage is hardly evindence to disprove supply and demand. Not to mention the fact its been what a day???? hardly enough time to determine much of anything.<br /><br />And i agree with alden on the supply and demand thing, gas prices follow their own rules some of which dont always make sense....but to say that supply and demand arent factors is absurd