Only in TEXAS !

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Only In Texas ~ Cowboy Country <br /><br />This one comes from the place where originality is so common and drunk <br />driving is considered a sport. Only Texans think like this. <br /><br />Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Bandera, Texas. <br /><br />After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated <br />that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a <br />few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. <br /><br />After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different <br />vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He sat there <br />for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. <br /><br />Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, <br />starry, summer night); flicked the blinkers on, then off a couple of times, <br />honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle <br />forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few <br />more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the <br />parki ng lot empty. He pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive <br />slowly down the road. <br /><br />The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up <br />the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man <br />over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement the <br />breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol <br />at all!!!! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to <br />accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be <br />broken." <br /><br />"I doubt it," said the truly proud Texan. "Tonight I'm the designated <br />decoy."

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Only in TEXAS !

didn't say it was real...I took off the (true story) part :D <br /><br />I just thought it was funn! :D