Only in Texas......(humor)

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Beleive it or not, my ex-wife sent this joke this AM. (We have been divorced for 37 years!)<br /><br />Recently a police patrol car parked outside a bar in Bandera, Texas. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated, he could barley walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.<br /><br />After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car, which he fell into. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other partons left the bar and drove off.<br /><br />Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night), flicked the blinkers on and off acouple of times, honked the horn and he switched on the lighs. He moved his car forward, then reversed a bit and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the patron vehicles left. At last the parking lot was empty, when he pulled out and started to slowly drive down the road.<br /><br />The police officer having, patiently waited all this time, now started up the partol, put on the flashing lights and promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test.<br />To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having comsumed any alcohol at at! Dumbfounded, the officer said, I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. this breathalyzer equipmentmust be broken.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />"I doubt it", said the proud Texan. Tonight I'm the designated DECOY."<br /><br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Only in Texas......(humor)

Bandera Texas, I've been there.......Odds are the breathalizer was broken. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:D :D

Realgun

Commander

Oh man we have those in NM in droves.