Online manuals

rupertmja

Seaman
Anyone know of any interesting links. I have read thru the 15hp Evin/Johnson website listed herein. I have links to lots of online motorcycle manuals or websites detailing particular models, so how about boats - I am newish to boats and am getting into rebuiling engines, mostly small Evinrude/Johnsons.

dajohnson53

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Online manuals

Anyone know of any interesting links. I have read thru the 15hp Evin/Johnson website listed herein. I have links to lots of online motorcycle manuals or websites detailing particular models, so how about boats - I am newish to boats and am getting into rebuiling engines, mostly small Evinrude/Johnsons.

What 15 hp Evin/Johnson website are you referring to? Could you post the address? I just got a 15 hp Evinrude and am trying to get up to speed. I plan to get a manual and clean the carb and change the water pump this weekend.

Thanks.

edit: NEVERMIND. I'd been away from Iboats so long, I forgot about the FAQ section. I think I found the resource you're talking about there. If it's something else, please post. thanks again.

Last edited:

rupertmja

Seaman
Re: Online manuals

Yes - from the iboat FAQ. It's is pretty good eh? I have two older 15hps waiting for me to start on them. Have done a 9.9 and a 15 already - sold them on. That site is really good. Anyone know any more?